Pages

Kenzie Boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sherman

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 25 June 2012

Sick

Down with fever, flu and sore throat yesterday. Went to see doctor, and he gave me antibiotics. I would be happy if it's because I'm pregnant. But I don't think I hit the jackpot this month. My period came on 2nd this month, the OPK only shows positive result on 21st ! It's a bit late, don't you think so? But because I have quite a long cycle (31 / 32 / sometimes 33 days), ovulating on CD 20 (start counting 2nd as CD 1) is not impossible. Anyway, today is only 25th. I will be expecting my menses around 2nd / 3rd / 4th July next month.

Hate the 2 ww (2 week wait).

By the way, Kz also down with the flu and cough. How come toddlers take so long time to recover? For the past few days he has been having very cold sweat, cold body+hands+legs too.
So no choice, have to "bao bachang, bao dou sat sat".


1 comment:

  1. Do you have water heater installation in your house? It is important to have shower with hot water when they are sick.

    ReplyDelete