Pages

Kenzie Boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sherman

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Mini Butter Orange Cakes

Somehow my baking mood could not stop and I had the mood to bake some mini butter orange cakes yesterday during dinner time. Yes, during dinner, after work. Hubby was cooking, and since dinner was not ready yet, I took the opportunity to whip up some mini butter orange cakes since I have a mandarin orange sitting in the fridge for a week already.

Here's my recipe, very mini sized cakes, enough for two:

1/2 cup self rising flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1/4 bar good quality butter (I used SCX brand)
2 tbsp of orange juice and zest of 1 orange (I used mandarin orange because I do not have normal oranges+the mandarin has been sitting in my fridge for a week)

I just mix and whisk everything in a bowl.

Pre-heat oven for 10 minutes in advance at 170 degrees, grease baking pan, scoop batter into the pan and bake for 15 minutes or until fork comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment