Very surprised to receive this tag/nomination from Rose, thank you. I'll give this a try, hehe.
The Rules of The Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
2.Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
3.Nominate (and notify) other bloggers for the award that have fewer than 500 followers.
4. Create 11 questions (or less) for your nominees.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
6. Display the Liebster Award logo on your page. List these rules on your post.
Rose's questions are:
1. How do you spend your perfect weekend?
Ever since having two kids (and one more on the way), no more perfect weekend already. To me, perfect weekend means spending time with hubby, go makan, jalan-jalan, movies. But with kids around, can't do that anymore. I spend most of the time at home, and only go to mil's and my mum's during the weekend. Life is like a prison, not complaining, but this is the reality, unless you have maids and you marry a rich Dato's son.
2. If you could be an animal for a day, what is the perfect animal for you and why?
Hmm, maybe a bird? I want to fly up high, feel the freedom and all. And go peep at whoever I want to peep at, be a stalker, haha.
3. If there is anything you would like to change about yourself or life, what would it be and why?
Tricky question. Maybe yes. I would want to marry earlier as my dream is to "kautim" to have all kids before age 30, but I'm in my mid 30's now, and #3 baru on the way, so, not so ideal anymore, huhuhu.
Err, I don't know how to tag others, and I'm worried some people do not like to be tagged/nominated/answer questions. So whoever interested can do the same thing as I did, and my questions to them would be:
1) If you strike jackpot (not pregnant ok, I'm talking about the 4D jackpot thingy), what would you do.
2) Describe how you cook 3 meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) with RM10. Dinner must have a soup and AT LEAST two dishes. List down the food & price.3) Give me 5 suggestion for a baby boy's (English) name - 2 syllabus.
Ok bye !