Pages

Kenzie Boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gavin boy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sherman

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

OMG!!!

A BFP on 12dpo! I couldn't believe it. Thanks to the bak foong pills and bak zhen. But I think it was the bak foong pills as I only started taking it last month after my period. And there, I got a BFP!

Yesterday evening after work, since I have a number of cheapies opk to spare, I pee'ed on them again as I was already suspicious because of the dark positive it gave me 2 days ago (11dpo). Guess what, it gave me a dark positive almost immediately again, which seldom happens even during ovulation.

So...... I couldn't help but tested with 2 different brands on upt, and yes, two lines, faint lines, but it's there.

Result:


Level of hcg is still low, due to very early stage. My period will not be due until this Friday. So, I tested 3 days early. But still, I am very happy already because the lines are there!

Hope this would be a sticky bean.

My prayer to God:
God, please forgive me for what I've said last week, that I hated You, that You were unfair and nothing good ever happened to me. God, please forgive my wrong doings and sins, my everything. I pray that Wong will have good health, long life, longer life than mine. I pray Kenzie will be happy and healthy everyday, free from harm, danger, sickness, falls, bug bites, everything. I thank God for this baby, and that I could conceive naturally. I pray that this baby sticks and to have a smooth natural pregnancy as how I had with Kenzie. I pray this baby will be healthy and normal. Let me get through the next 9 months smoothly. I pray everything will be just fine. I leave everything unto You. In God's name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment